We love how this turned out. The Eucalyptus smells so refreshing!
Wake up your senses with bright and energizing eucalyptus!
How To Make Eucalyptus Bath Salts
Bath Salts Ingredients
½ cup coarse sea salt
½ cup Epsom salts
1 tablespoon baking soda
Eucalyptus essential oil
Materials & Embellishments
8-ounce round jar with cork stopper
4 flatback Swarovski rhinestones, Tanzanite, 3mm
4 flatback Swarovski rhinestones, Tanzanite, 4mm
Navy satin ribbon, 3/8″ wide
Rhinestone and pearl shank button, ½”
Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac
1 sheet glossy cardstock
1. Mix sea salt, Epsom salts, and baking soda together in a bowl and stir with a chopstick.
2. Add 8 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and stir mixture until blended.
3. Dispense the bath salts into the jar using the funnel.
4. To decorate the jar, wrap the navy ribbon around the neck, feed the ends through the shank button, and tie in a simple knot. Trim the ends.
5. Print the label on glossy cardstock and cut it out. Embellish the label with the rhinestones using a toothpick to apply the Gem-Tac. Use double-stick tape to attach the label to the front of the jar.
Click on the image above to view the label actual size.
Then right-click to save the label to your computer.
Love spa crafts? Check out our ebook The Joy of Scents in our etsy store! Only $3.95 and it’s downloadable – so you can have it instantly!