Make a set of delicate beaded friendship bracelets. Your bestie will love them! These dainty bracelets look great together or even more delicate worn one at a time. We used crystal rondelles, but you could also use faceted gemstones like labradorite.
Materials To Make One Of The Delicate Beaded Friendship Bracelets
20 Fire polished faceted rondelles, 3mmx4mm
Size 15 Seed beads, gold
2 Gold crimp beads
2 Gold clam shell bead tips
2 Gold jump rings
1 Gold cylinder box clasp
19-strand Bead stringing wire, gold color
Optional: Bead Bug or Masking Tape
Steps To Make One Of The Delicate Beaded Friendship Bracelets
1. To make the bracelet, cut a 12” length of bead stringing wire. Put a piece of masking tape or a bead bug on one end of the wire.
2. Feed seed beads onto the wire.
Keep sliding on seed beads until you have 2 inches of seed beads.
3. Feed on all the rondelles. They should cover about two and a half inches of the bracelet.
4. Feed on more seed beads until you have 2 inches of seed beads.
5. Slide the end of the wire through the opening in the clam shell bead tip.
Slide a crimp bead onto the wire and press it closed with the chain-nose pliers. Trim the wire.
Then slide the clam shell over the crimp and press it closed with the chain-nose pliers.
Open the jump ring and slide it through the loop on the clam shell bead tip.
Then slide on one side of the clasp. Close the jump ring. (We use two sets of pliers for this.)
6. Remove bead bug or tape from the other end of the wire. Slide the beads down to the other end where you just put on the clasp.
Repeat step 5 to add a clam shell bead tip and a crimp bead to this end of the bracelet. Be sure to attach the crimp and clam shell very close to the beads on the bracelet with no slack in between. (This step is easy to follow in the video.)
You could make these delicate beaded friendship bracelets as a party craft for girls’ night! Just set out bowls of rondelles and seed beads. It’d be so fun to see all the bracelets together!
Jennifer & Kitty
We love it when you share our pictures on Pinterest! Thanks!!