Make a pretty pair of filigree rosette earrings. We’ll show you how! It’s as easy as gluing the rosettes to each other. Really!
Here’s a video we made for our YouTube Channel. Follow along as we make the earrings to see how easy they are! (Check out our YouTube Channel here. We’d love to have you subscribe!)
How To Make Filigree Rosette Earrings
2 Bronze filigree rosettes
2 Silver filigree rosettes
2 Gold daisy bead caps
2 Swarovski flatback rhinestones
2 Silver earring wires
Chain nose pliers
1. Flatten the rosettes with the hammer and stamping block. Flatten the bead cap.
2. Glue the silver rosette to the center of the bronze one.
We like to use a toothpick to apply the glue.
Center the silver rosette over the bronze one and press. Then glue the gold flattened bead cap to the center of the silver rosette.
3. Glue a rhinestone to the center of the flattened bead cap.
We find it helpful to hold the rhinestone with tweezers.
4. Open the earring wire and slide on the bronze filigree.
Close the earring wire.
5. Repeat to make the second earring.
We love how easy and how pretty these earrings are. They remind us of Liz Palacios earrings (which we adore!). For the center, you could swap out the color of the Swarovski gem. Or glue a resin rose instead. So many ways to personalize these!
Jennifer & Kitty