You won’t believe how fast and easy this lovely lariat is to make. Follow the instructions below or watch us make it step-by-step on Curious.com.
Antique brass chain
2 headpins, antique brass
2 flower bead caps, antique brass
2 crystal bicone beads, 3mm, topaz
2 black faceted teardrop/pear-shaped beads, drilled top to bottom, 1 5mm
1. Cut a 36″ piece of chain.
2. Slide a bicone bead, a pear-shaped bead, and then a bead cap onto a head pin.
3. Pinch the headpin wire above the bead cap with the tip of the round-nose pliers and bend the wire towards yourself 90 degrees. Reposition the round-nose pliers on top of the wire, just above the 90-degree turn. Wrap the end of the headpin over the top jaw of the pliers to start a loop. Reposition the bottom jaw of the round-nose pliers into the partial loop. Bend the wire the rest of the way around to make a complete loop.
4. Slide the loop through the last link in the chain. Grasp the loop with the chain-nose pliers. Wrap the end of the wire around the beaded headpin two times then trim with wire cutters.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make a wrapped loop for the other end of the chain.