Learn to make a trés chic resin picture pendant with a pretty collage of the Eiffel Tower. You can download clip art from Etsy – we found lots to choose from! You can also use a photo, which makes a great gift for Mom or Grandma!
If you’ve never used UV resin before, it’s super easy! We’ve created a video to show you how. Follow along as we show you how to use the UV resin to make the resin picture pendant. Then use the instructions below to make your own. And remember if you have any questions about the process, just leave us a comment and we’ll reply. We are here to help you!
How To Make A UV Resin Picture Pendant
Eiffel tower clip art (printed out)
Lisa Pavelka Magic Glos
Oval pendant blank, antique bronze, 18mm x 25mm
Clear packing tape
1. Print out the image to fit your pendant bezel. Cut the image out. Laminate both sides of the image by covering the front and the back with clear packing tape. You need to laminate the picture or the resin will make it appear wet and see-through.
2. Cut the laminated picture out leaving a small border of packing tape. The border will seal the image inside so the resin won’t seep in.
3. Glue the laminated picture into the bezel. You may need to trim a little to make the image fit.
4. Squeeze the UV resin over the image until it domes on top. Don’t be shy – a nice domed top gives the best effect!
5. Pop any bubbles with a toothpick. Do this quickly as the UV from the sunshine through your windows will start the hardening process immediately
5. Set the bezel on a level surface in direct sunlight. It will harden in 15 minutes. It’s magic!
We’ve used UV resin to make all kinds of pendants and earrings. It’s super fast! And the results are amazing!
Jennifer & Kitty