Make a sweet heart pillow from felt and buttons! This is a super fun and easy craft for kids to make for Valentine’s Day. Make one for Mom and another one for Grandma!
Large silver rickrack
Half pearl stickers
1. Cut one big heart out of pink felt to be the front of the pillow and a matching heart of out of magenta felt to be the back of the pillow. Sometimes it helps to make the heart shape on paper first, then cut the paper heart out and use it as a template.
2. Cut little stars, flowers, and circles out of magenta felt. (If you can find felt shapes already cut out, you can use those!)
3. Glue the felt shapes to the pink felt heart and top each with a shirt button. Glue on half pearls.
4. Sandwich the rickrack trim in between the two big hearts and glue it all together leaving one small edge open for the stuffing.
5. Stuff with cotton balls and glue closed.
Party Pretty: This is a super fun craft for a Valentine’s Day party! Set out different color sheets of felt, all kinds of buttons, and pearls and embellishments. Provide extra scissors and glue, then let the kids make their own one-of-a-kind heart pillows!