Here’s a fun idea for Easter. Make Sweet Bunny Easter Boxes! Set up a table with glittery bunnies, Easter grass, and sparkly eggs. Then let everyone make their own Easter candy boxes! Perfect to stash your Easter candy and goodies. We got most of our supplies at the dollar store!
How To Make Sweet Bunny Easter Boxes
Paper mache craft boxes
Craft paints, pink, light green, light blue, light yellow, peach
Glittered plastic eggs
Iridescent Easter grass
1. Start by painting a paper mache craft box a pastel color.
2. Create a sweet Easter scene on the top with a glittery bunny, silk daffodils, and shiny plastic eggs.
3. Add sparkle in and around the bunny and flowers with strands of iridescent Easter grass.
4. Embellish the sides of the box with strips of scrapbook paper, doilies, paper flowers, and self-adhesive rhinestones.
5. Finish the candy box off with a chenille stem handle and fill it with Easter candy!
Didn’t these turn out cute? Fun for adults and kids to make!
Jennifer & Kitty
We love getting Pinned!