We were surprised at how pretty this glittery orange sugar scrub turned out. Soap glitter in the sugar blend makes this scrub really sparkle!
Orange essential oil and real sugar make this scrub a sweet gift.
Sugar Glow Ingredients
3/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3/4 teaspoon soap glitter
Sweet orange essential oil
Materials & Embellishments
6-ounce lidded, wide-mouthed jar
Orange satin ribbon, 3/8″ wide
Yellow satin ribbon, 3/8″ wide
Krylon Glitter Blast spray paint, Orange Burst
1 sheet glossy cardstock
1. Measure 3/4 cup sugar into a mixing bowl. Add 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Blend together. We like to stir with a chopstick.
2. Stir in 40-50 drops of sweet orange essential oil. To make the scrub sparkly, add 3/4 teaspoon soap glitter. Stir mixture until blended.
3. Dispense the sugar glow into a jar. We
4. To decorate the jar, spray paint the lid with the Orange Burst Glitter Blast. Wrap the orange and yellow ribbon around the neck of the jar and tie in a bow.
5. Print the label on glossy cardstock and cut it out. Attach the label to the side of the jar with double-stick tape.
Right-click to save label to your computer.
At 300 dpi, this label will print 1.7″ x 1.7″.
Love spa crafts? Check out our ebook the Joy of Scents in our etsy store!