Make an Adjustable Leather Friendship Bracelet using silver beads and jump rings. This easy bracelet requires no tools (except scissors) and goes together fast. Make a few to stack and wear. And make some for your friends too. They’re Friendship Bracelets!
Here’s a video from our YouTube Channel that will show you every step. Follow along and then make your own!
How To Make An Adjustable Leather Friendship Bracelet
Leather cord, 3mm wide, 14 inches
7 Silver beads, 7mm diameter, 3mm hole
21 Closed jump rings, 7mm
1. Cut a 14” piece of sueded leather cording. Cut end diagonally so it will fit easily into the beads.
2. Start by feeding a large silver bead onto the cord.
3. Then feed seven jump rings onto the cord. These will act as spacer beads.
4. Slide on another large silver bead, 7 jump rings, a large silver bead, 7 jump rings, and a large silver bead. You will have three sections of silver jump rings bordered by 4 large silver beads.
5. Center the beads on the cord by aligning the ends of the cord.
6. Tie a knot on either end of the beads to keep them centered.
7. Feed the ends of the cord through a large silver bead putting one cord end through from left to right and the other from right to left so they criss-cross inside the bead.
8. Feed a bead on each end of the cord.
9. Tie a knot after each bead.
10. Pull the cords to adjust the size of the bracelet.
You can make this bracelet in any color leather. Make a trio to wear stacked together!
Jennifer & Kitty