Make a beachy wrap bracelet that looks like four stacklable bracelets in one! The trick is to string the bead all in one long strand, changing the style of beads every time it wraps around your wrist. It’s easy. We’ll show you how!
How To Make A Beachy Wrap Bracelet
Bead String Wire, 199-strand, Bright Silver (Beadalon)
60 Turquoise Dyed Howlite Heishi Beads, 2mmx4mm
10 Silver-plated Starfish Beads, 16mm
22 Glass Pearls, 8mm
30 Dyed Pink Bamboo Coral Round Beads, 4mm
37 Clear Faceted Crystal Rondelles, 4mmx6mm
2 Crimp beads, silver
2 Crimp covers, silver
1 Clasp, Cylinder Box Clasp, silver, 16mm
1. Cut a 32” length of bead stringing wire. Fold a piece of masking tape over one end to stop beads.
2. To make a bracelet with four 6 1/2” wraps, feed all the crystal rondelles onto the wire. Then feed 5 coral beads followed by a starfish until all are on the wire. Next feed on all the pearls. Then feed on 10 turquoise heishis and starfish, continuing this pattern until all the beads are on the wire.
3. Slide a crimp bead onto the wire. Slide one side of the clasp onto the wire. Feed the wire back through the crimp bead. Press the crimp bead flat with the chain-nose pliers. Trim the end with the wire cutters.
4. Remove the tape from the other end of the wire and slide all the beads to the end with the clasp. Slide a crimp bead onto the end of wire. Slide the other side of the clasp onto the wire. Feed the wire back through the crimp bead. Make sure the clasp is up against the beads with no extra wire showing. Press the crimp bead flat with the chain-nose pliers. Trim the end with the wire cutters.
5. Cover each crimp with a crimp bead by sliding it over the crimp. Press the bead closed over the crimp.
We love getting Pinned!