This beautiful beaded dangle bracelet is made using simple loops and colorful beads. We really love it as a beginner wirework project. We have video how-to so you can watch us make the bracelet and see how easy it is!
Follow along with our Beaded Bracelet video below, then use the step-by-step instructions below to make your own! Once you learn to make the simple loops, you can make this bracelet in any colors you like!
Video How-To: Beaded Dangle Bracelet
If you like our videos, go on over to our YouTube channel and click subscribe. We post new videos all the time!
How To Make A Beaded Dangle Bracelet
7″ gold chain
1 gold lobster clasp
1 gold jump ring
24 gold-plated head pins
12 rondelles different colors, same size and shape
6 bicone crystals, different colors, same size and shape
4 gold filigree beads
12 gold flower bead caps
1. Slide a bead onto a headpin. Bend the headpin wire over 90 degrees using the chain-nose pliers. Cut the tail of the wire so it is 1 cm long using the wire cutters.
2. Grab the end of the tail with the round-nose pliers and roll the wire into a loop.
Repeat to put a bead on every headpin, adding bead caps to the headpins with rondelles.
3. Attach a beaded headpin to the chain 1/4″ in from the end. To do this, open the loop on the headpin using the chain-nose pliers (slide the loop open like a door without losing the circle shape).
4. Slide the loop through the chain, then close the loop. Repeat to add a beaded headpin to the chain every 1/4″.
5. To attach the clasp, open the jump ring with both pliers, opening it like a door. Slide the open jump ring into the end of the chain. Slide the lobster clasp into the jump ring. Close the jump ring. To clasp the bracelet, just hook the lobster clasp into any link in the 1″ of chain left at the other end of the chain.
Didn’t that bracelet turn out so fun?! The mix of bright colors means you can wear it with everything. We love it with a plain t-shirt and jeans! Do you like the mix of colors? Or do you think you’d like it in a simpler color combo? Tell us your ideas in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Jennifer & Kitty
We love getting pinned!