We love Boho-chic brown suede paired with shiny Thai silver. It’s super trendy right now and is ultra-wearable as a leather wrap bracelet. Wear it with faded denim and white cotton for a look straight out of Coachella!
If you’re new to jewelry-making, this DIY wrap bracelet is for you! (The only tool you need is scissors!) And if you’re an old pro, you can make one for each of your friends in no time! Either way, we’ll take you step by step through the process of making this leather wrap bracelet. Watch the video first, if you’d like, then follow the steps below. And have fun!
How To Make The Boho Leather Wrap Bracelet
Materials & Tools
Leather or suede cord, chestnut
9 Large Thai-style round beads, silver (with big enough hole for 2 cords)
8 Small Thai-style cylinder beads, silver (with big enough hole for 1 cord)
Hook clasp, silver
1. Cut 2 pieces of leather cord, one 25” and one 42” (add a few inches to each piece for a looser fit). Fold the longer leather cord in half.
Take the folded-over end and one end of the shorter cord and tie them in a knot. The folded-over end will act as the loop for the hook clasp, so move the knot up to make the loop smaller if needed before tightening the knot.
2. Lay the 3 cords out on your work surface. Feed the ends of 2 cords through a large bead. (It helps to stagger the ends of the cords rather than trying to feed both ends through at the same time.)
Slide the bead up to the knotted end and stretch the cords back out.
3. Grab the single cord and feed it through a small cylinder bead. Slide the bead up to the knotted end and pull the cords taut.
4. Move the center cord down by the single cord you just fed a smaller bead onto. Feed those 2 cords through a large bead and slide it up toward the knotted end.
Pull the cords taut.
5. Continue alternating the cords and beads by feeding the single cord through a cylinder bead and sliding it up toward the knotted end, then taking that cord and the center cord and feeling those 2 cords through a large bead.
Repeat this process until all the beads are on the cords.
6. To attach the clasp, feed the longest cord through the loop on the hook clasp.
Slide the hook down and fold the cord back on itself.
7. Grab the ends of all 3 cords and tie a knot with the hook clasp at the outside end of the knot. Pull the knot tight.
8. Trim the ends by the knot. Wrap the bracelet around your wrist!
If you have any questions about making this Boho Leather Wrap Bracelet just leave us a comment and we’ll reply. We love to hear from you and we are ready to help!
Jennifer & Kitty
Do you love wrap bracelets as much as we do? We’ve got more to share with you!
We love getting Pinned!