This leather wrap bracelet is our most popular by far! The sueded cord gives it a casually elegant look, while the Thai-style silver beads add just the right amount of Boho chic. It goes with everything and works well on any size wrist. The best part of this bracelet is that it’s so easy to make, you won’t believe it! We can’t wait to teach you how to magically turn two leather cords and two types of beads into a Boho wrap bracelet with effortless style. And it’s easy to adjust for any size wrist. We’ll show you how!
We have a video tutorial for you showing how to make this triple wrap bracelet step by step! We also have written instructions for the Boho Wrap Bracelet complete with step photos below. Either way, we’ll be crafting with you!
If you love the beads we used and want to make a bracelet just like ours, we have created kits for you! (We’re so excited!) Just click here to shop for the kits in our store. Once you have your kit, you can follow along with us in the video while you make your own Boho Wrap Bracelet. It’ll be like we’re making jewelry right there with you! Fun!
How To Make The Boho Wrap Bracelet
- 2 Sueded leather cords, 35″ and 70″
- 7 Large silver round beads (large hole)
- 7 Small silver cylinder beads
- 1 Silver S-hook clasp
- Ruler (optional)
1. To get started, fold the longer cord in half. Then align the folded end of that cord with the end of shorter cord.
2. Now you’re going to tie a knot and make a loop for the clasp. To do this, take all three cords in your hand and tie a knot about ¾” from the folded-over end, like the template below.
It’s really just a simple, overhand knot. Move your knot up to make the loop smaller if needed before tightening the knot.
3. Feed two of the cords through a large silver bead. (This is why you need the large bead to have a large hole! Make sure the hole is big enough for two cords.) Slide the large bead up toward the knotted loop end.
4. Now take the single cord that is left and tie a knot about 2″ from the knotted loop end.
5. Slide a small silver bead onto that cord and slide it up toward the knot. Then tie a knot on the other side of the small bead. We think it helps to make a loop in the cord right next to the bead and feed the end of the cord up through the loop while holding the loop in place. Keep holding on to the loop while you tighten the knot. That way the knot will be right where you want it!
6. Next, take one of the cords from large bead and pair it with the single cord coming out of the small bead.
7. Feed those two cords through a large bead, as in step 3. (A little tip: if you have any trouble getting both cords through the hole in the large bead, mis-align the ends of the cords before feeding them through. Works like a charm!)
8. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add a knot, a small silver bead, and a knot to the single leftover cord. Make the first knot about 2″ from the last knot you made. (Keep in mind that the spacing of the knots and beads does not need to be precise!) Continue this same pattern until all of the beads are used.
9. To finish the end, slide the S-hook clasp onto the longest cord and fold that cord back on itself.
10. Then take all four strands in your hand and tie a knot, like the knot in step 2 (just a simple, overhand knot!).
Now is a good time to check the size of your bracelet, so just wrap it around your wrist three times while holding the clasp in place. If you need to adjust the size, undo the knot and slide the clasp out to make it longer or in to make it shorter. Then retie the knot.
Tip: If your clasp loop is a little large, you can loosen the knot and slide it towards the clasp. The loop should be about the same size as the loop you made at the other end.
11. Trim the cord ends by the clasp and loop to about ½”. We think the tails adds a little Boho flair! To wear your bracelet, wrap it around your wrist three times and connect the S-hook clasp to the loop. Gorgeous!
Isn’t that an awesome bracelet?! So wearable! If you like the beads we used in our Boho Wrap Bracelet, be sure to check out the new kits we created for you in our Shop. We have bracelet kits with all the materials in both Black and Cocoa! (The Cocoa Boho Wrap Bracelet is pictured above.) They both go with everything! And we hear this is a Girls Night favorite — easy to make while toasting your BFFs with a glass of wine! Definitely let us know how your bracelets turn out. We’d love to hear from you!
Jennifer & Kitty