We got such good feedback from our Week of Spa Crafts, we’ve decided to do another!
Spice up holiday tub time with a clove and cinnamon blend that really sparkles.
What You’ll Need
Bath Salts Ingredients
¾ cup coarse sea salt
¾ cup Epsom salts
1½ tablespoons baking soda
1½ teaspoons iridescent soap glitter
Clove bud essential oil
Cinnamon oil (food grade)
Materials & Embellishments
Crafter’s Café Metallica Glittered Chipboard Embellishments
Crafter’s Café Metallica Metallic Ribbon
Crafter’s Café Metallica Gold Glitter
Crafter’s Café Metallica Glittered Buttons
Beacon Adhesives Tacky Glue
Krylon Glitter Blast spray paint, Glistening Gold
1 sheet glossy cardstock
1. Mix the sea salt, Epsom salts, and baking soda together in a bowl and stir with a chopstick. Stir in the soap glitter.
2. Add 6 drops of clove bud essential oil and 6 drops of cinnamon oil and stir until blended.
3. Dispense the bath salts into the jar.
4. To decorate the jar, spray paint the lid with the Glistening Gold Glitter Blast. Tie one gold and one copper around the jar and tie in a knot. Trim the ends. Layer and glue a gold button onto a copper chipboard diamond. Glue to the center of the knot.
5. Print the label on glossy cardstock and cut it out. Use the craft stick to appy glue around the edge of the label and sprinkle with gold glitter. Let dry. Double-stick tape the label to the front of the jar.
Click on the label to open in a new window,
then right-click to download.
Label should print 3.25″ x 3.25″