Think you don’t have time for handmade gifts? This rose petal milk bath is fast and easy to make!
How To Make Rose Petal Milk Bath
Milk Bath Ingredients
1½ cup nonfat powdered milk
¼ cup Epsom salts
¼ cup baking soda
¼ cup dried rose petals
Rose essential oil
Materials & Embellishments
12-ounce lidded jar
Fuchsia satin ribbon, 3/8″ wide
4 flatback Swarovski rhinestones, amethyst, 5mm
4 flatback Swarovski rhinestones, rose, 4mm
8 flatback Swarovski rhinestones, rose, 3mm
Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer Spray Paint, White
Krylon Shortcuts Spray Paint, Iris
Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac
1 sheet glossy cardstock
1. Mix the powdered milk, Epsom salts, and baking soda in a bowl and stir with a chopstick.
2. Add the rose petals and 10 drops of rose essential oil and stir mixture until blended.
3. Dispense the milk bath into the jar.
4. To decorate the jar, paint the lid with white primer. Let dry. Then paint with Iris spray paint. Wrap the fuchsia ribbon around the neck and tie a bow off to the side.
5. Print the label on glossy cardstock and cut it out. Embellish the label with the rhinestones using a toothpick to apply the Gem-Tac. Use double-stick tape to attach the label to the front of the jar.
Recycle Chic: This pretty package is a recycled a jelly jar! We used Goo Gone to remove the label and acetone to remove the “best by” date. Voila!
Click on the image above to view the label actual size.
Then right-click to save the label to your computer.
It will print 2.2″ in diameter at 300dpi.
We love getting pinned!