Learn to make DIY Cocoa Body Butter. We’ll share our favorite body butter recipe and a cute idea for packaging this handmade gift! We used real cocoa so the body butter really smells like chocolate!
How To Make Cocoa Body Butter
Cocoa Body Butter Recipe Ingredients
Cocoa butter, 3 ounces
Vitamin E oil, 1 ounce
Cocoa powder, unsweetened, 1 tablespoon
Vanilla essential oil
Short, wide-mouthed jar (Ours is 3.5 ounces .)
5/8″ Wide brown satin ribbon
1/8″ Wide brown satin ribbon
Gold shank button (Ours is 7/16″ in diameter.)
Krylon 18 KT Gold Foil Metallic spray paint
Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip Glue
1 sheet of glossy cardstock
1. Scoop 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter (that’s 3 ounces) into the Pyrex cup. Melt the microwave. Add 2 tablespoons of vitamin E oil (that’s 1 ounce). Add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir the mixture with the chopstick.
2. Next, add 15 drops of vanilla essential oil. Stir until blended.
3. Pour the body butter into the jar. Let cool.
4. Decorate the jar by spraying the lid with the gold spray paint. Tie the wider brown ribbon into a double bow. Tie the bow onto the neck of the jar using the thinner brown ribbon. Glue the shank button over the knot in the bow.
5. Print the Rich Cocoa Body Butter label on the glossy cardstock. Cut it out. Attach the label to the lid using the double-stick tape.
Right-click to save label to your computer.
We think this is an easy gift craft and a perfect gift for anyone!
Jennifer & Kitty
DONNA TRAVIS says
Thank you for sharing,,,I have not yet received my free e book…..
Jennifer & Kitty says
Sorry you didn’t get the ebook! We’ll email it to you. J&K
Where do you purchase “cocoa butter”? Or will cocoa butter lotion?