12” x 12” cork tile
1/2 yard sky blue cotton fabric
1/3 yard brown fabric
1/3 yard green fabric
1. Cut the blue fabric so it is 3” bigger than the cork tile on all sides. Wrap the fabric around the tile and glue the edges down in back.
2. Draw a tree shape on the green fabric and cut out. Glue onto front of tile.
3. Cut a big trunk and smaller branches from the brown fabric. Glue the trunk onto the tree, then add branches.
4. Glue the owl onto a branch.
5. Poke straight pins into the tree and hang earrings and bracelets from them.