Here’s a fun and easy friendship bracelet you can make in minutes! Circle Bracelets are sometimes called karma bracelets representing that what goes around comes around. We just think they look so stylish!
How To Make A Circle Friendship Bracelet
Materials & Tools
2 pieces of ribbon, 10″ long
1 Gold hammered ring
2 Gold jump rings
Gold magnet clasp
1. Fold one ribbon in half. Attach the folded over end to the ring using a cow hitch.
To tie a cow hitch, slide the folded end into the hammered ring, wrap the ends of the ribbon around the ring and tuck them into the folded end.
2. Pull to tighten.
3. Repeat with the other side of the ribbons.
4. Pull both sides taut.
5. Attach a jump ring to each side of the clasp.
6. Close the jump rings.
7. Tie the end of each ribbon to a jump ring and clasp using an overhand knot.
8. Trim the ends of the ribbon.
These Circle Friendship Bracelets look terrific stacked in different colors. And these Circle Friendship Bracelets would be great for a girls’ night craft party. Set out different colors of ribbon and rings, and let the bracelet making begin!
Jennifer & Kitty