These crystal wrapped earrings are so pretty and so fast! Make a pair to wear to a holiday party, then make them for friends for Christmas gifts! We have a video lesson showing how to make these earrings step-by step. See it at Curious.com.
Tools & Materials
Silver hoop earrings, ours are 30mm in diameter
28 crystal bicone beads, 3mm
26 gauge wire, silver-plate
1. Cut an 18″ length of wire.
2. Start at one end of a hoop earring and wrap the wire around the hoop three times.
3. Slide a bicone bead onto the wire, then wrap the wire twice around the hoop. Continue adding bicone beads and wrapping (two wraps between each bicone bead) until there are 14 bicone beads wrapped onto the hoop. Finish with three wraps.
3. Use the wire cutters to trim both ends of the wire.
4. Repeat to bead the second hoop earring.
Tight Tip: Push your wraps tightly together to make room for more bicone beads as you work.