These Crystal Wrapped Earrings have become our most popular jewelry making video on YouTube! So pretty and so fast! Make a pair to wear to a holiday party, then make them for friends for Christmas gifts!
Here’s a video we made showing how easy it is to wrap the pretty crystals onto the hoops. Follow along then use the steps below to make your own Crystal Wrapped Earrings.
Video Tutorial: How To Make Crystal Wrapped Earrings
How To Make Crystal Wrapped Earrings
Tools & Materials
Silver hoop earrings, ours are 30mm in diameter
28 crystal bicone beads, 3mm
26-gauge wire, silver-plated
1. Cut an 18″ length of wire.
2. Start at one end of a hoop earring and wrap the wire around the hoop three times.
3. Slide a bicone bead onto the wire, then wrap the wire twice around the hoop. Continue adding bicone beads and wrapping (two wraps between each bicone bead) until there are 14 bicone beads wrapped onto the hoop. Finish with three wraps.
3. Use the wire cutters to trim both ends of the wire.
4. Repeat to bead the second hoop earring.
Tight Tip: Push your wraps tightly together to make room for more bicone beads as you work.
How fun and easy are those? Let us know if you make a pair! And if you have any comments or questions, leave us a note in the comments below. We love hearing from you!
Jennifer & Kitty