The colors in this pretty necklace really pack a punch! This necklace is fun and easy. Start with three strands of Stretch Magic. Feed all three through a big bead, then slide a small bead on each strand individually. Then repeat!
48 glass “E” beads (size 6/0)
17 Cousin “Diamond” beads*
Clear elastic beading string like Stretch Magic
Flower toggle clasp
Clear nail polish
1. Cut three long pieces of clear bead string. Each piece needs to be about 2 feet long.
2. Slide all three strands through a “diamond” bead.
3. Separate the three strands. Slide a different color “E” bead onto each strand.
4. Gather three strands back together and slide all three strands together through another “diamond” bead.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 until all the beads are on the necklace.
6. Poke all three strands on one end through one part of the clasp. Tie a double knot around the clasp and dab with clear nail polish. Let dry. Do the same thing on the other end of the necklace with the other side of the toggle clasp. After the nail polish has dried, trim the ends of the clear string.
*We used Cousin’s “Diamond” beads from www.PrimaBead.com, but you can use any pretty bead with a hole large enough to fit three strands through.