Who doesn’t love a teeny tiny blank book!? And you can personalize this one with a monogram to make a sweet gift!
2 Walnut Hollow Creative Metal Squares, copper, 4”x4″
2 Chipboard rectangles, 2”x3″
StazOn Solvent Ink Pad, black
Red organza ribbon
Wooden letter, 1”
Lavender acrylic craft paint
Vintage rhinestone brooch
1 Strip of paper, 1¾”x18″
Beacon’s Premium Tacky Glue
1. Decorate the metal sheets by stamping with the rubberstamp and StazOn ink. Let dry.
2. To make the book cover, lay a chipboard rectangle on the reverse side of a stamped piece of metal. Use scissors to cut the metal ½” larger than the chipboard. Fold the edges around the chipboard. Repeat to make second cover.
3. Fold the long strip of paper, starting at the center, back and forth like an accordion to make six 2¾” pages. Glue the ends of the accordion paper inside the front and back covers hiding the copper edges. Fold the ribbon in half and sandwich under paper at back of book.
4. Paint the wooden letter with the acrylic paint. Let dry. Glue to front cover.
5. Wrap ribbon around book and tie at side. Embellish with brooch.