We think emojis are just a hoot, so we made this Emoji Mood Spinner. It’s perfect for a kid’s room door. They can give you a little warning what mood you’ll find inside.
How To Make An Emoji Mood Spinner
Tools & Materials
Craft foam: black, red, blue, light blue, pink, orange, green, yellow, white
1. Download and print out the pie chart the size you want it. Cut out one large circle of black, then cut out six different color pie pieces. Glue the pie pieces onto the circle with glue dots.
Right click to download.
2. Cut out six face circles from the yellow craft foam. Make faces on each circle using craft foam and the Sharpie. Glue the facial expressions onto the face circles with glue dots.
3. Glue the faces onto the pie pieces with glue dots.
4. Cut a circle and an arrow shape from white craft foam. Draw a spiral on the circle. Poke the brad through the spiral circle, through the arrow, and through the center of the pie chart. Open the brad on the back.
5. Hang the emoji mood spinner on your door and warn all who dare enter of the mood they might find inside!
Leave a Reply