Make this Pandora Ribbon Bracelet using pretty scraps of rich ribbons and trims! We love to buy loose ribbons at bead shows. For this ribbon bracelet, we mixed all different textures and colors of ribbon. Then we let the pretty Pandora bead bring it all together!
This bracelet is super easy. Just follow along on the video, then make your own using the steps below.
How To Make A Pandora Ribbon Bracelet
8 Scraps of ribbon
Large-hole gold Pandora-style bead, 13mmx8mm (4.5mm hole)
2 Gold end caps or bead caps, 8mmx12mm
Pave magnetic clasp, 10mm
24-gauge wire, gold
1. Lay the ribbons out on your work surface.
Trim off the ends of the ribbons to make all the ribbons 7 1/2″ long. (This will make a bracelet 6 1/2″ long.)
2. Slide the Pandora bead onto the ribbons. It is easier to do this by poking the ribbons through the opening in the Pandora bead one at a time.
3. Cut a three inch piece of wire and bend it into a hairpin. Line up the ends of the ribbons. Tuck the ribbons into the hairpin nook about 1/2 inch from the ends.
4. Twist the wires together tightly around the ribbons. Then feed the wire into the bottom of the bead cap.
5. Feed on one half of the clasp. Then wrap the ends twice around the neck of the wire. Trim the wire ends.
6. Trim the ribbon ends.
7. Line up the other side of the ribbons. Repeat steps 3 through 6 to put the other side of the clasp on this end of the bracelet. So easy!
You can make this Pandora Ribbon Bracelet in any color combination you like! And you can use any bead as long as the hole is large enough for your ribbons.
Jennifer & Kitty