Real cocoa infuses this creamy body butter with the fragrance of rich chocolate.
How To Make Rich Cocoa Body Butter
Body Butter Ingredients
3 ounces cocoa butter
1 ounce vitamin E oil
1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
Vanilla essential oil
Materials & Embellishments
3.5-ounce short, wide-mouthed jar
Brown satin ribbon, 5/8″ wide
Brown satin ribbon, 1/8″ wide
Gold shank button, 7/16″
Krylon Gold Foil Metallic spray paint, 18 KT
Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip
1 sheet glossy cardstock
1. Scoop 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa butter (3 ounces) into the Pyrex cup and melt in the microwave. Add 2 tablespoons of vitamin E oil (1 ounce) and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and stir with a chopstick.
2. Add 15 drops of vanilla essential oil and stir the mixture until blended.
3. Dispense the body butter into the jar and let cool.
4. To decorate the jar, spray paint the lid with the Gold Foil Metallic spray paint. Tie the wide brown ribbon into a double-bow with tails. Tie it onto the neck of the jar with the thin brown ribbon. Glue the shank button over the knot.
5. Print the label on the glossy cardstock, cut it out, and attach it to the lid using the double-stick tape.
Right-click to save label to your computer.
At 300 dpi, this label will print 1.6″ x 1.6″.