We love stack bracelets. Fun to make and wear! We chose pastel colors for the leather cords, but you could make these Silver And Leather Stack Bracelets in any colors. It could be fun to make an ombre set in black and white and gray!
Here’s a video we made showing how fast and easy these Silver And Leather Stack Bracelets are to make. Follow along then use the steps below to make your own.
How To Make Silver And Leather Stack Bracelets
Sueded leather cord or lace, 1/8″ wide
Silver tube bead, 5mmx22mm
Silver large hole bead, 6mm
1. To make one of the Silver And Leather Stack Bracelets, cut a piece of leather 11″ long. Slide the silver tube bead onto the leather cord. Our tube bead is 22mm long and has a hole about 5mm so the leather cord easily slides through it.
2. Slide one end of the leather cord into the large hole silver bead. Our silver bead is 6mm and has a hole large enough to fit the leather cord through two times.
3. Slide the other end of the leather cord into the same large hole bead, but going through the opposite way. To get the second cord through the bead it helps to rotate the bead. When a little bit of the second leather cord end starts showing, pull it through with your fingernail.
4. Tie a knot in each end of the leather cord. Slide the knots out to the ends of the cord.
5. Pull the leather cords to tighten the bracelet and adjust the size.
How cool are these stack bracelets?! You could wear just one, but five is more fun!!
Jennifer & Kitty