Here’s our favorite Valentine’s Day project: a Succulent Wreath in the shape of a heart! We used faux succulents from the craft store and added red silk roses to bring out the maroon tones in the succulent leaves. This one has been so popular!
How To Make A Succulent Wreath In The Shape Of A Heart
14″ Heart shaped grapevine wreath
3 Red silk rosebuds, 1″
3 Red silk roses, 2″ to 3″
3 Large round green succulents, 4″ to 5″*
3 Medium round burgundy and green succulents, 2″ to 3″
8 Medium round green and burgundy succulents, 2.5″
3 Small green succulent bunches
3 Small burgundy succulent bunches
1 Bag light green moss
Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Start by using the hot glue gun to attach three large succulents to the heart shaped wreath. We spaced them far apart. Snip the stems off the roses. Glue them to the heart wreath between the large succulents.
2. Next attach the medium succulents and the rosebuds between the large succulents and roses.
3. Using the wire cutters, snip the stems of succulents apart.
4. Tuck and glue smaller succulents in between the large and medium succulents and the roses.
5. Tuck and glue small pieces of moss into the spaces between the succulents and roses covering all of the grapevine wreath.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Jennifer & Kitty
If you like heart crafts, we have more! Check these out:
Seashell Heart Door Hanger