Here’s one of our favorite little spa crafts. It’s a perfect project for party favors. Vanilla Cupcake Lip Balm!
How To Make Vanilla Cupcake Lip Balm
Ingredients For One Lip Balm*
Beeswax pellets, 1 tablespoon
Vitamin E oil, 2 tablespoons
Vanilla essential oil
½ ounce to 1 ounce clear plastic container
Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac
1 flatback Swarovski rhinestone, 4mm, Light Siam
*You can scale this recipe to make batches.
1. Pour 1 tablespoon of beeswax pellets into the Pyrex cup. Add 2 tablespoons of vitamin E oil. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir the mixture with the chopstick. Heat again for 10 more seconds. Stop and stir, Repeat until all the beeswax pellets are melted and mixed into the Vitmin E oil.
2. Add 5 drops of vanilla essential oil to the Pyrex cup mixture and stir.
3. Shave 3 pieces off the lipstick using the potato peeler. Drop them into the warm wax and oil mixture. Stir until the lipstick pieces are thoroughly melted and blended.
4. Pour the liquid into the little plastic container. Let cool.
5. Download the lip balm label and print it on glossy cardstock. Cut the label out. Use double-stick tape to attach the label to the lip balm container lid. Use a toothpick to apply glue to the back of the rhinestone. Attach it to the cherry on the label.
Right-click to save label to your computer.
At 300dpi, this label will print 1.3 inches x 1.3 inches.
Leave a Reply