Create a personalized picture pendant featuring Victorian vintage roses and gold leaf accents!
How To Make A Victorian Style Monogrammed Pendant
1 Darice Rectangle Frame Charm, 20x25mm
1 Darice Clear Charm Cover
1/2″ Letter sticker on clear background
Scrap of printed text from book
Vintage Victorian Rose clip art
Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
Tools & Supplies
Darice Scrapbooking Micro-Scissors
Beacon’s Premium Tacky Glue
1. Cut a square background image from the printed paperback text. Glue into the Frame Charm with a toothpick and Tacky Glue.
2. Trim the Victorian Rose clip art to fit in the bottom third of the Frame Charm. Glue in place.
3. Use the Krylon Gold Leafing Pen to add gold accents to the clip art.
4. Peel off letter sticker and place over background.
5. Peel the back off the Clear Charm Cover and adhere it to the front of the rectangle charm covering the collage inside.
6. Thread the ribbon through the loop at the top of the rectangle charm.
Isn’t that fun? We think it would make a sweet gift. Let us know if you make one!
Jennifer & Kitty